Friday, November 18, 2022

You're the Man

Today we are opening another week's challenge at the Colour Crazy Challenge blog.  Our sponsor is Doctor Digi's House of Stamps and I've selected Ambrose Dunderton for my project card with Team B. 



For this card I started by sizing the image to just over 3" tall and printed him on Neenah 110# cardstock.  I used Copic markers for coloring and die cut the edge with a simple X-stitched rectangle die.  

The sentiment is from My Favorite Things, Old Friends.  After stamping it, I added a dark green liner mat to make it the same width as my completed image.   

The A2 card base is Kraft and is covered with a green patterned paper with random numbers. Perfect for this 'mature' masculine birthday card.  After securing the image and sentiment in the center of the card, I wrapped a green string at the fold twice and added the 'musical note' charm at the knot then tied a simple bow. 

Be sure to check the Colour Crazy Challenge blog to see all the Design Team cards and enter yours too! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 523 

Through the Craftroom Door ~ November 8th Challenge 

AAA Birthday Challenge ~ Game 43 ~ Monochrome 

Dream Valley ~ Challenge 282  

Corrosive Blog Challenge ~ November

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Hair & Shirt: C0, Pants: W3, W4, Vest: G43, G46, Tie & Sweater: G46, Slippers: N2, N4, N6, Pipe: N4, N6

Products

Dr. Digi House of Stamps, Ambrose Dunderton












https://www.doctor-digi.com/Digital-Stamp-Ambrose-Dunderton?search=ambrose 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous! Loving all the greens. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, well done! thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and colouring love the snarky comment too.Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete