Thursday, April 15, 2021

FKS Retreat ~ Nauti Girls

 Saturday started early at the retreat as my crafting BFF Jennie and I placed another round of goodies at each ladies work place. For this day, the focus was From the Beach to the Pirates!  

They received Treasure 'bottles' with a torn paper message inside and an anchor tied with twine...

And a special purple bag filled with a Treasure map to use certain photos to win tickets and a few gold treasure coins.


Another one of the ladies did the card project on Saturday.  Lisa is a wonderful Mixed Media artist and showed everyone how do the ink swiping technique.  The color combinations for each person's card were so very unique.  
Here's mine, using Distressed Oxides.


As many of you know, I got married on Valentine's day this year.  Although we have a 'no guys allowed' rule for retreats, everyone wanted to meet Carl.  We were both totally taken by surprise when they presented us with this beautiful Lake themed wreath and matching designer card.    


We are so very blessed!

See you tomorrow with more! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:



Serving a Risen Savior!

Pam's Pearls

 

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment