Wednesday, April 7, 2021

God Made Us Best Friend

Today I'm sharing another Polka Dot Orchard image on a card I made for my BFF.  I used the new release 'God Made Us Best Friends'.

The vintage look for these gals really reminds me of times with my friend. For the last 58+ years we've not been too far away from each other, at least not in our hearts.



I colored the girls with my Copic markers and die cut the coordinating heart to match their outfits.  The background paper was quite a 'find' as I was throwing away old papers and this was the 'BACK' of one of the paypal invoices.  You know I couldn't throw that away!  (Thank you Scrapsalot !) While I did you a die to make the color block layout, I snipped away some of the bounding boxes to make the layout work for my dies and sentiment. 

Be sure to flip over to Polka Dot Orchards website to see all the new releases! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam's Pearls 
Copics Used:
Left Girl: Hair: Y00, Y21, Coat: V20, V22, V25, Right Girl: Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27,Coat: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, Shadow: W3, Background: BG10

Products Used:





 

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a beauty Pam - love the image and how you have used it on this fabulous card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colour combo and love the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete