Friday, April 9, 2021

Your Smile Makes Me Smile

 How can you do anything but smile when you see Polkadoodles Honeypie Collection of adorable images? 

This week the Design Team are all doing CAS style and I've selected Honeypie with Lambs for my project card.



I have used lots of bright shades of Copic markers for the image and used the background digi paper from 'Work & Play ~ Heaven 5 Collection'.  The sentiment sums up all the smiles in the sweet image and can be found in the 'Winnie Celebration Kit 1'.  I hope she brings a smile to you today! 

I made this card especially for my Granddaughter ~ Amelia Grace.  She turned five on March 23rd.  She loved the lambs and 'her' photo of the girl. 




Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team cards and post yours in the challenge too! 

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says ~ Happy Birthday  

Unicorn Challenge ~ #64 Add an animal 

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ April 

Classic Design Challenge 5th birthday

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge #49 

CCC Digi Designs ~ Challenge #149 

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge #49 


Pam's Pearls 

Copics Used: Flowers: V05, RV09, RV19, Butterfly: V05, BG02, BG07, Hat & Shoes: BG02, BG07, FBG2, Dress: BG07, Hair: Y06, Y21 E42, Lamb: R01, W1, N1, N5, Shadow: W3


Products Used: 






 

 

  


 


1 comment:

  1. Awww - a sweet card for a very sweet grand daughter Pam!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete