Tuesday, April 13, 2021

FKS Retreat ~ I've Got Your Back

The For Keeps Sake Spring Retreat started a day earlier this time.  This day was designed a 'relaxing day' as everyone took their time getting settled in. While there weren't any planned activities, projects, or challenges we enjoyed homemade BBQ sandwich together for lunch and went out to supper as a group.  This also allowed the ladies traveling to the retreat plenty of time to rest after the trip and be ready to start their marathon crafting early on Friday morning.

~ Day One for Seas the Day ~   

The focus for Friday was Animals of the Sea. Everyone received several DS 12 x 12 sheets of themed paper, stickers, die cuts and other goodies along these lines. 

The project card we did was a Turtle card with the choice of several different sentiments.  I  used the Turtle die from Elizabeth Crafts and Ring Frame Bubble die from Simon Says Stamps to make these card kits. 

Here's my example. 


And here's a freebie for you of the quotes we used. 

I'll be back tomorrow with more ~ 


Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ Feature a Creature 

CAS on Sunday ~ Challenge 202 ~ Happy Mail 

Crafty Catz ~ Challenge #546 ~ Anything Goes

 Serving a Risen Savior, 

Pam's Pearls

Products Used:






 

 







2 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Fun turtle and background. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background is so very cool
    Awesome card xoxo

    ReplyDelete