Sunday, November 18, 2018

Where's the Mistletoe?

One of the special card challenges this month was in honor of a special friend who loved Gone With the Wind.  Of course not many of our card groups have stamps for that particular theme and we're thankful that google could provide a few free images. 

Since it's close to Christmas, I decided to add a little twist to my card, especially since my colored image got lost on my desk for several hours...wonder what these two were doing?!? 


It was a fun image to color and I have to admit, I sure wouldn't have touched all those 6 shades of Copic red a year ago. (Thanks again to my Canadian mentor.)   

Thanks for stopping by to enjoy a little humor from an old familiar classic story.
Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment