Monday, November 26, 2018

Candy Cane Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses

If you followed my blog posting last year, you may remember the postings of the Countdown to Christmas starting December 1 and a different Christmas card every week day down to December 23rd.  Things are looking a bit different this year ... looks like I'm going to have to start earlier to be able to share all these wonderful designs and cards with you!  A few have already slipped in and there are so many in progress on my desk!
Let's don't play the game of What's On Your Desk please!

Today I want to share another new CC Design digital image that is now a new release from Whimsy Stamp, named Candy.
This card started out as a tag, but as it grew I decided it would be more useful and stable as a card.  


To make your own card like this one: I used a 5 x 7 white card base, green Christmas paper for the bottom mat cut 4 3/4" x 6 3/4", x-large tag using Gina Marie Arched Stitched Tag Set with the green and red dotted paper, then a solid green medium tag (miscellaneous die).  I used the Whimsy Christmas Branches die set to make the holly and berries and coated the berries with liquid glaze.  The sentiments were printed from Goggle and then 'x' stitched around the edge using Die-Namics Basic Stitch Lines  and adding a snowflake and sequin.  The newly released digital image, Candy, can be found in the Whimsy store with all the digital releases items - waiting for you to check them out and slip them right into your cart. 
I colored my image with Copics and used the following colors:
Skin: E0000, R30,0,YR30, RV0000, E50
Hair: E26, E32, E34, E42, E55
Reds: R14, R27, R35, R39
Greens, G21, G85, G94, YG63
Gray, C0, C2, C4
After cutting her out and mounting the the image in place, I then added a little Diamond Stickles  on the fur of her outfit and boots as the final touch.

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog and to follow my work. 
Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment