Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Time Out ~ For A Sketch Challenge

The November days are ticking away toward December and I'm beginning to feel the pressure of my schedule getting behind on the preparation for the holidays. This year is very different for me ~ each day is very full of new and exciting design team work with Whimsy and Gina Marie Designs ... and full of blessings of new friendships and adventures.  And the good part is - I will not let the pressure of the clock mess up the enjoyment of the day. Nope!  It's too much fun to allow stress or pressure to disturb it. 

The card that I'd like to share with you today is a Football themed card I made last night, using a sketch theme challenge.  The stamp I selected is a Whipper Snapper Design,  Champion Heartache .(#AV119).  


and the sketch we were given:


The image is Copic colored and I measured and cut the fish tail myself as I didn't have a die large enough.  Although the sketch didn't have that piece matted, I added an olive green matting behind it for contrast. I used a blue crochet thread and a wooden star button to tie on this piece before adding it to the rest of the card.  
The card base is 6" square.  Blue background is 5 3/4 x 6", Star patterned piece is 5 1/2" x 4 1/2" with a 1/4" yellow stripe added at the bottom.  The three stars are from the Gina Marie Designs Stitched Sky Die Set and the letters are from an alpha set made by Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by today and allowing me to share my featured card.  Be sure to visit my facebook page {Not Just Scraps} or my Pinterest page for other ideas or information on ordering from me.  

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment