Friday, November 23, 2018

Choo Choo Train is Coming....

Counting those TEN tiny fingers and TEN tiny Toes...
Oh what a sweet precious boy!

Today I'm proud to feature another new die from Gina Marie Designs ~ Choo Choo Train Die Set.


This new set comes with three train pieces and three track pieces.


For my card, I used a baby blue gingham check paper for the train and black paper for the track.  I used all six die pieces and added three tiny bubbles for the steam coming out of the Train engine. I used a double mat and then a piece of random word 'boy' paper cut 1/4" smaller than the white card base.  Blue crochet thread is wrapped around and tied before mounting to the card base, then I added the white button and tied it securely.  These dies are generic enough to be used for Baby showers, birth announcements, birthday's and many other events and are sure to be a big hit!

Be sure to check out all the new Gina Marie Dies just released on her web site HERE. For her Black Friday Weekend Sales, click HERE to see the details. 

Thanks for stopping by today and for visiting Wholesale Crafting Supplies.

Also I'd like to invite you to hop over to Whimsy to catch their Black Friday specials too: 


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting shall appear on the following sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment