Saturday, November 3, 2018

Fall On Your Knees

It's day three of Whimsy November New Release's and I'm here to share with you my card using the Penguin Nativity Digital image by designer Crissy Armstrong.

When I first saw this image, I was reminded of the live nativity scenes we often see at our local churches during the Christmas season. While here in the south we certainly don't have penguins and seals,... our sheep, goats and donkeys are always welcome additions to make our outdoor gatherings look more realistic.  
For my card project, my desire was to make a peaceful, soft image that would remind us of the reason we celebrate this wonderful upcoming season.  


My card is created on an A2 Kraft card base with a random music patterned paper mat.  The Penguin Nativity digital image is printed on 110# Card stock and then Copic colored.  I added a thin black mat for contrast before placing on the music paper.  Both the Angel wings and halo are also painted with Wink of Stella Clear.  The stitched banner was added last with the simple sentiment of 'Fall on your knees', again reminding us of the reverence of the season. 

Thank you for stopping by today and allowing me to share my card posting for today.  I do hope you will visit the Whimsy site and see the other new releases for November.   Be sure to especially click HERE for the Digital releases.  

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment