Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Pennant Sketch Challenge

One of the card sites that I enjoy ~ 
Christian Card Makers
has a weekly sketch challenge for it's members for fun each week.
This has always been quite a challenge for me, just not one of my favorite things to do.  But like many things in life, an opportunity to grow.  So several months ago I challenged myself to participate each week in the Sketch Challenge. 

This week's challenge involved lots of triangles or pennants that about made my eyes cross!  I seem to always wait till someone posts a card too - that seems to be easier for me to visualize what I need to do to master the sketch.  The sketch is posted on Monday and all day yesterday.... nothing was posted in the album.  The more I checked the more I got tickled... I was guessing I wasn't the only one with this strategy.  
Finally a couple of postings came and with adorable bright pennant cards and that was what I needed to get me started  ~ off to the craft table and pulling coordinating papers.  Here's what I came up with and the original sketch following. 


Sketch 


Not bad for someone who doesn't like doing sketch cards.  But honestly I'm starting to get the hang of it!    Thanks for stopping by today.  

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment