Thursday, August 9, 2018

Don't Just Fly ~

S O A R
This is the theme for today's card that I created for a card swap which was for a Balloon Card. Here's what I came up with and below are the supplies I used.


I selected the Ellentina Cutting Classic Collection Die, DCM023/024, Hot Air Balloons and two shades of pink paper.  On the scrap of the darker shade I added a strip of Washi Tape before running the smaller die through to the basket a woven effect, and the lighter one I added diamond stickles.  On the two larger balloons I filled the stars in with gold stickles.  The background Paper is from Whimsy Stamps, although it appears to be a really cool handmade technique! I used a premade gift tag, stamped my sentiment with matching pink ink and tied it to the card base with blue embroidery thread.

Thanks for stopping by today - your comments are always welcomed.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment