Tuesday, August 14, 2018

How Sweet It Is.... (Just for me)

Today is my first posting on the Whimsy Inspirational Blog (click HERE) to see that posting.  The posting here is basically a duplication, with a few additional details and linked social media postings.

My position on the Whimsy Team is on the Digital side.  I think as a shopper, that tab may get lost sometimes as we look through all the beautiful images shown by the designers of Red Rubber and Clear stamps.  Yet as our inventories quickly become filled, I am beginning to see the advantage of digital images each day.  
God doesn't open those doors without reason you know!

Let's get to showing you my latest card creations. 




Who couldn't fall in love with Crissy Armstrong's Penquin's Bubble Bath image?  I have to admit ~ I created this project for myself to celebrate my acceptance to the Whimsy Team!

The digital image is Copic colored, with a extra long edge die for the sides.  The shower curtain is a pale green piece of vellum (3 1/2" x 5" ) accordion folded every 1/2", then the bottom edged is rounded with decorated scissors and the top is punched with an oval hand punch.  I punched a small hole in the colored image for the brads about 1/2" from the top and sides.  Then I took several strands of green floss, twisted and threaded them through the hole to the back and taped them down.  The larger headed orange Swiss dotted brads covers the hole and the threads nicely making the shower curtain complete.  Any sentiment or single word die could be added to compliment the occasion of your card. After gluing everything down,  I mounted the card front on a deep hunter green side folded 6" x 6" card base with a white liner.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and your comments are always welcome.  
Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment