Thursday, August 23, 2018

HOORAY! Let's Celebrate!

Today's featured card is a bright and cheerful HOORAY card that could be used to celebrate any special occasion.


Whimsy Stamps', KING LION,  is one of the new digital release for August and is designed by Crissy Armstrong.  

I sized the digital image to about 3 1/2" wide x 4" tall and printed on #110 card stock.  After Copic coloring, I set the image aside and made my folded card base 5 1/2" wide by 5" tall using a white heavy card stock. Then I covered the front with a solid purple paper that matched the jewels in  his crown.  I added two multi colored paper strips with glittery stars down the sides and a glittery box for King Lion to sit on.  The "Hooray!" die is cut out of bright pink glitter paper.  After gluing everything on, including King Lion, I added the sheer peach organza ribbon as the finishing touch.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you will visit the Whimsy Stamps site to consider adding King Lion to your collection.
Your comments are always welcomed.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment