Thursday, July 12, 2018

To the New Mr. & Mrs.

As many of you know, my oldest granddaughter got married this past weekend. Today I'd like to share with you the Wedding Card that I made for them.

I used the Unity Stamp set Cherished Moments by Angie Blom.


The large stitched oval is a Pink and Main die and the heart dotted doily die is unknown.  Her pearl embellishments were tiny and I had difficulty getting them to stay in place.  This is one of those days when you goof and then you like it better.  Absently I picked up the colored image that had the pearls on, and die cut the oval.  For a split second I wondered why it was so hard to turn the handle.   Wa-La ~ we now have flattened pearls that are sure to stick!  And they really show up better too!  

Inside I used the Lawn Fawn Pop Up Gift card holder.  This is a really neat die that allows you to put money or gift cards or even and extra note in the center fold inside the card.  Love the details of this die also. 


It was a beautiful wedding and of course I'm a bit partial to the beautiful young bride.  My prayers are for them to have the fairy tale life that we all wish for as young adults.  He is proudly serving in the Army and will be going overseas shortly.  How grateful we are for young men willing to serve to keep our land free.


Thank you for stopping by today ~ your comments are always welcome.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam 

This posting will appear on the following crafting sites.
Unity {Show & Tell}, Christian Card Makers, Karle's Passion, Stamp Junkies, Stampers Swap Shop, Passionate Paper Creations, Sweet Sketch Wednesday, Pinterest and Not Just Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment