Saturday, July 21, 2018

Honoring Our Sparkle and Shine Girl

In my world, and quite a few card makers throughout the US, a woman who accomplished many different types of crafts, quietly went to her eternal home this past week.  At 43, in addition to leaving her husband, two daughters, a son, and twin grandsons, she left her well established card swapping site, Addicted to Card Making, her growing business, Sparkle & Shine Tumblers, and probably as many Virtual Friends as she had ones that she knew personally. 

Today on Addicted to Card Making we elected to wear purple, her favorite color and post selfies that will be sent to her family.  Our weekend card challenge was also a purple card.

For mine, I selected Whimsy, Columbine, but DoveArt.  I also used Pink & Main's X-Large stitched rectangles, yellow organza ribbon and a digital scripture sentiment.


 For my selfie, I shared my lake view since she had talked of making a cross country trip to spend time here.  My purple shirt had the scripture from John 3:16.  It is still sad that she is no longer here with us, but I know she's spreading glitter in heaven where she has gained eternal life.  Till we meet again Jennifer ~ 


Thank you for stopping by today - your comments are always welcomed.

Serving a Risen Savior
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment