Friday, July 27, 2018

New Frilly Lace Nested Rectangle Die Set

Today I'd like to show you two cards I recently made using the newly released Frilly Lace Nested Rectangle Die Set from Gina Marie Designs.  This is a three piece die set that leaves the center in the rectangle and cuts a very clean and crisp filly lace border.  
Both of my cards ended up being sympathy / thinking of you type cards, however the delicate border is great for just about any type card you may be creating.

The first card I used Unity's Tea Cup Flouret, by Gracielle Designs.


The image is Copic colored then the sentiment is stamped in the coffee cup.  I fussy cut and applied the colored image to the largest die cut, and then to a card base.  A flat back pearl is added to the center of the flower, and off it goes into the mail.

The second card is a digital image that I've had quite a while.


The printed image is also Copic colored and then I added the Unity sentiment 'today is all we need to nurture'.  I rubbed the edge with a coordinating green ink and then matted on the green Frilly Lace die cut and mounted on a contrasting hot pink card base.

Here is the link showing these card on Gina Marie's website (Wholesale Crafting Outlet - Frilly Lace Nesting Rect.).  Be sure to check out all the other great dies while you are there!

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comments are welcome anytime.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

This will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment