Tuesday, July 10, 2018

ATCM Bridge Card Swap

I always enjoy the many different opportunities I'm given on the Addicted to Card Making site.  With about a dozen each month I can pick any number of subjects to make the card I want to swap with.  
On today's blog, I'm showing Whimsy's DoveArt Stamp, Covered Bridge ~ which I sent out for my Card with a Bridge.


Like most of the DoveArt images, the details are everywhere!  Just when you think you've colored all of the limps of a tree, you find another one hidden by something else.  It's about like working a jigsaw puzzle. What a lovely challenge. 

I like to fussy cut around these larger images to allow more contrasting background to show.  Adding a dark mat also gives the card  depth and makes the image pop to you.  Then I mounted on brown woodgrain to continue the rustic look and completed the card by matting on a Kraft card base.

What better sentiment to add than Proverbs 3:16, 
Seek God's Will in All that You do and He will Direct Your Paths,
which came from Whimsy's Stained Glass Scripture Sentiments.

Thank you for stopping by today, your comments are welcome.
Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment