Thursday, July 26, 2018

CCM Sketch Challenge

One of prettiest sites here in South Carolina in late July and early August as you are driving through the country roads is the fields full of brightly blooming sunflowers.  Being a photographer, I love to stop along the way an snap a few shots of this stall sun chasing flower.

Whimsy's DoveArt New Sunflower has captured the image of one sunflower beautifully.  I have used as and entry in the Whimsy Blog Challenge and also the Christian Card Maker's Sketch Challenge.  Here is my completed card. 


The stamped image is Copic colored and die cut with the Pink & Main extra Large stitched rectangle as is the sentiment.  Ribbon and five flat back pearls complete the card.   Here is the sketch for the challenge. 


The Sunflower stamp is quite large, making my finished card ~ 6" x 7", but the designer did a great job with proper proportions on the leaves and stems to support the larger flower.  I can see this stamp becoming one of my favorites!

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comments are always welcome and I hope you will come back again. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment