Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Sometimes It's Best Not To Look Back

Today's featured card is one I did for a sketch challenge. 
It features the Unity Stamp, Grace of Letting Go by designer Angie Blom. 


 If you are a Copic Coloring gal, this is a great image to practice your shading of hair.  I used the Gina Marie Double Stitched Oval die set, which is a wonderful die that leaves the stitching on both sides of the cut line.  This is the sketch for the challenge.  I have finally learned to relax about sketch cards, it doesn't have to be exactly the same.  


At first I thought this was a really strange name for this beautiful image..."Grace of Letting Go". But it truly is just perfect for her. I know in my life and I suspect yours too, there have been times when I've had to walk away, let it go, and not look back.  To be able to do this with Grace is not easy and I am always thankful to have my God to help me through. This will be a perfect card for other women going through a rough time ~ for they truly are amazing to be able to survive sometimes.

Thank you for stopping by today ~ Your comments are always welcome.

Serving a Risen Savior, ~ Pam

This posting will appear on the following Sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment