Thursday, July 19, 2018

Sending Beautiful Wishes


I'm playing catch up since I've been out of town a couple of days and took a break from my computer.  Don't we all need to do that sometimes!

Today's featured card was made for one of my church friends for her birthday this past weekend.  I love Whimsy's new Let's Be Mermaids designed by Deb Davis. 



I used a precut card front and die cut the center using Gina Marie's double stitched in and out rectangle die set.  A slightly larger sheet of acetate was added,  then 2-sided foam tape to give me the boxed opening for adding the shaker card items.  Part of the shaker mix is also from Whimsy - Sweet Pea and I added the pearls and charms.

The mermaid was Copic Colored and I added a thick coating of Clear Wink of Stella to the wide purple tail. 


The sentiment and a few tiny flowers added to the front after assembly finished up the card.

Thank you for stopping by today - your comments are always welcome.

Serving a Risen Lord, 
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment