Tuesday, March 20, 2018

LeAnn's World 101 ~ Wedding Image Versatility

In today's blog I'd like to show your one of LeAnn's Digital images  ~ Wedding ~ Which I elected to color in different skin tones.  Many times when a stamp or digital image of a girl has short hair, it can easily have the skin tones changed to suit the skin color needed for the card recipient or occasion. 

Using Copic markers E00, YR00, & E40 (plus 0 and R20) for the checks gave me the light skin tones for the first couple. 

Then I switched to R01, E34, & E57 (plus 0 and R20) for the cheeks for the darker skin tones in the second couple.

Here's what I came up with: 



LeAnn's images are available through her Etsy store ~ at LeAnn's World101.
On the first card I used 'the Folder' with 3mm white pearls and also the Spellbinder Gold 
Labels 28 for the image die.
The second card is die cut using Spellbinder Labels 37.

Be sure to visit LeAnn's World 101 Etsy Shop where you can purchase this image and many others.  I'll be featuring another one of her images on March 28th also. 

Thank you for stopping by today.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment