Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Spring Tag Challenge

For the last couple of weeks there has been a Spring Tag Challenge going on over on Unity {Show & Tell} but I haven't had a second to even think about a project for it between the Easter cards and the Unity Spring Blog Hop and a couple more upcoming commitments.  So today in between my daughter's car breaking down and several other daily life issues, I found a few minutes to glue a few left over items from my desk onto a tag to make my Spring Tag entry.  


Several Unity stamps or kits were used to create my tag.  The sun and cloud are from the KOM 3/09 Whereever You Go, the you make me happy is part of the Sun Happy tag by Joslyn Nielson, the singing birds are from the Spring kit, UK-454A buy Heather Rolin, and my favorite, the Sunflower is from the set Turn Toward the Light by Angie Blom.  Other miscellaneous papers and embellishments were items 'found' on my desk. 
It's always fun to stop and see what you can put together with the collections of left overs ~ give it a try soon!

Thanks for stopping by today - be sure to check out all the tag entries over on Unity {Show & Tell}.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment