Thursday, March 15, 2018

Bonnie in a Basket

Today I want to start sharing the Easter cards that I have been making over the past few weeks. While some will be duplicates in different colors and patterns, each has brought me the usual joy of coloring and matching coordinating papers to create the uniqueness of my crafting designs.  While some card designers use lots of 3D flowers and dimensional items on their cards, I have found that my clients prefer cards that are more practicable for mailing without too much additional postage.

The featured card today is 'Bonnie' a Whimsy stamp by designer Sylvia Zet. 


Details for creating your own ~ 
After stamping on #110 card stock, I didn't want a lot of competing colors with the busy background paper so I selected Copics W1-W7 for the bunny and Y32, YR21 and Y17 for the her hat, flowers and banner.  Then wooden basket is done with E70 & E71 and the grass with G40 and G43.  All the flower centers were dotted with Glossy Accents after die cutting using an Elegant Frames die. Coordinating patterned papers of deep reds, oranges, and browns were matched and tied with an orange thread then mounted on a 5 x 7 white card base.  I then added large foam squares around colored imaged before placing it onto the card base.

Later you will see another card with this same image done in a different shade and die cut. 

Thank you for stopping by today.
  

If you commented earlier on the Unity Blog Hop, unfortunately the winners were not from any of my followers.  
Winners from latest blog hop!
From Annie's Blog-Christina Oesterwind March 12, 2018 at 6:18 PM
Your cards are gorgeous

From Beth's Blog-
Carole P March 11, 2018 at 8:33 PM
I love lady bugs. I think I have this stamp but have yet to ink it up. Cute card!
However I hope you know how very much I appreciate your support and enjoyed each of your comments on my Spring Hop Card.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment