Monday, March 26, 2018

We Love Because He First Loved Us ~ 1 John 4:19

In today's blog, I'm featuring two cards that are using two different Unity images of the dogwood flowers, but almost identical card layout patterns.

The first card I used God Is Love, by Graciellie Designs and the sentiment is also from this package. 



And the second has the same scripture but the Dogwood branch is from the 1/14 KOM, Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful.

  
Both were done colored with Copic markers and I used the My Favorite Things, Stitched Scalloped Edge Dies along with a matching pink plaid paper and matching light green ribbon.

The dogwood image is great for use at Easter but also is one of my favorite go to stamps for Sympathy cards.

Thanks for stopping by today - I do hope you will follow my work  or at my facebook page, Not Just Scraps.

Serving A Risen Savior,
Pam

This will also be posted on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment