Saturday, June 18, 2022

Pretty as a Picture

Happy Saturday from the Polkadoodles Design Team as we are bringing you cards today that are not a square or rectangle.

I've selected an oval shape for presenting the beautiful Bluebell, from The Darling Buds Collection.



To make this card I started with the digital image and sized her to just under five inches tall!  After printing her on Neenah 110# cardstock, I used four shades of Copic blue for the dress and flowers to make her mostly a monochromatic card although I do have the greens of the stems and leaves.

I used a single oval die to cut her to fit inside the blue lacy precut oval.  I also cut the same size oval, overlapping on the fold to make the card which I attached to the back of the blue die cut.   Once she was secured to the front, then I added Clear Wink of Stella on all the flowers and her outfit.  Lastly, I added the glass water droplets around the image to complete the card design. 

Be sure to check out all the Design Team cards on this weeks Polkadoodles Challenge blog and enter yours too! Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards.  

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge #93 ~ Girls 

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge 193 

Crafty Gals ~ Challenge 232 

Little Red Wagon ~ Challenge 658 ~ Digi Do 

Crafting Happiness ~ June 

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge ~ June


Pam's Pearls


 Copics: 

Hair: YR30, E40, E41, E43, E44, Leaves: G21, G23, Flowers: B06, B16, B04, B02, 
Eyes: B16, Lips: R55

Products:




3 comments:

  1. Hi Fellow teamie! I just love this blue it really pops the image from the page. gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Pam! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty shade of blue on this!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete