Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Don't Be Afraid

I'm back again today ~ this time with Morgan's ArtWorld's Creative Team as we roll out June's Challenge blog and our sampling of some of Morgan's lovely images.

For my card this month, I'm using Tiger 1 Digital Stamp.



To make this card, I sized the tiger to about 3 1/2" square and used Copic markers for coloring.  I stamped the sentiment from My Creative Time, You Matter.

I used the Carnation Crafts Pretty Shabby Square Labels and die cut the edges for the completed tiger, the sentiment and the camo paper matting.  I also die cut the Acacia tree out of black to make the silhouette image in the background.

I selected a neutral 6" square card base and turned it so the fold was to the left. Then I began layering and securing the die cut pieces as shown in the photo. Lastly I added the twine spider webbing at the fold.  I love the effect this adds, especially to masculine cards. 

Be sure to visit Morgan's Challenge blog to see all the Design Team's cards for inspiration and to enter your card(s) also. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Use Your Stuff - Challenge 449 

CD Sunday ~ Challenge 86 

Alphabet Challenge ~ D is for Dies 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 232

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics

Tiger: E07, E13, E39, E57, YR09, YR31, E02, E11, YR27, YR21, YR23, G21, Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG93, G94

Products 







 



https://pamspearls4u.blogspot.com/2022/06/dont-be-afraid.html

Morgan's ArtWorld Tiger 1 due June 1st posting. 

https://creativeartdesignstudio.ecwid.com/Tiger-1-Digital-Stamp-p154912330

3 comments:

  1. A lovely design and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A handsome beast. Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, beautifully coloured
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete