Friday, June 10, 2022

Nursing School Cards

Today I'm sharing two Stamping Bella cards I recently completed in response to an earlier one I posted for a Nursing School student.  

  I must start by saying 'Thank you' to the great artist for giving us a male version of this image.  It's very obvious many are both proud and grateful for the people going through the schooling required for this career.  I'm thrilled to see they are also acknowledging them through these cards ~ what we as card makers know is a priceless gift. 

Using the Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Nurse, here's the second one I made with this image, this one in a different layout.


And then the one using the Stamping Bella, Male Nurse image.  My customer requested blue jeans for her card. Great idea too!  



Won't these nursing students be surprised! Such caring people to think to send these cards and such dedicated students working towards needed careers!

Both of my cards shown were colored with Copic markers and die cut using Gina Marie Designs Dies. 

For the first card I used Pleated Lace Slimline Rectangle Die and the second I used Big and Little Chain Slimline die set. The sentiment was done on my computer and die cut with small tag dies.  The first card is a 5" x 6" card base and the second is a standard A2 size with a top fold. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scrapson Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 


I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Female Card 

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge #93 ~ Girls 

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge #193 ~ Anything but a Square 

Tic Tac Toe - Challenge 165 ~ Die Cut/Embellishment/Bright Colors 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ Bright & Cheerful 

Male Card

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge ~ Male ~ Challenge #640 

Moving Along with the Times ~ Challenge #143 ~ Masculine 

Paper Funday ~ Challenge 42 ~ June ~ Masculine


Pam's Pearls

 

Products









6 comments:

  1. These are lovely cards and the images are wonderfully colored! Thanks for entering your lovely project in The Paper Funday Challenge. We enjoy seeing everyone's talent!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your pretty encouragement cards with us at Tic Tac Toe this week! Your coloring skills are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great cards for those students! I'm so happy they are being recognized, the work they are doing and will do is invaluable. Love the backgrounds on both and the luscious ribbon on the first one! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous cards to acknowledge those dedicated students - beautifully created and presented.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards, both beautifully coloured.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic cards

    Thanks for playing along over at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete