Monday, March 14, 2022

You're So Sweet

After completing another wonderful four day crafting retreat yesterday, I am so grateful for the friendship I have with these ladies.  It's amazing to put 20+ together that truly want to be there, care for each other, and (you may laugh) don't cause drama!   It's  okay to laugh - but these ladies know, we just don't have time for that and if they bring it ... well then ... that's another long story for another day.  

 We've had a great time with a theme centered around ~  Life is Sweeter When Shared with a Friend!  I'll have more photos and things from our weekend in later blogs.

Today I'm sharing the little thank you card I made for the two super sweet ladies that helped put on this retreat.  

I've used Whimsy Stamps,  Bella Drinks the Profits by Sassy Cheryl. 

Any Copic Colourist would say no two cards are the same, but I made two of these at the same time and they were pretty darn close!  After Copic coloring I used Carnation Crafts, Pretty Shabby Square Labels for the die cut edges.  

The card base is 5 1/2" square and the lemonade paper is from Doodlebug Designs, Inc.   I hand stamped the sentiment from Technique Tuesday, then added the yellow organza bow. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ March Challenge  

QKR Stampede ~ Challenge 439 

Allsorts Week 667 ~ Spring is in the Air 

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics:

Sign: E70, E71, E74, Table: BG23, Cups: B41, Ladybugs: R17, Boy Shirt: B28, R17, Boy Hair: E23, E25, Bella Shirt & Bow: V12. V15, Hair: YR27, YR24, YR21, Dog: E30, E31, E33, Collar: R17

Products:






 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Pam - and I am sure they were both appreciated. sounds like a wonderful retreat!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet image and card, thank you for joining in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete