Monday, March 28, 2022

Splash!

As with most March and April days here in the south, we get more RAIN and WIND than normal.  Here on the shores of Lake Murray, it sometimes feels like the wind is just going to blow us away!

But the Lord always sends the warm rays of sunshine to brighten our days and warm us. 

There are so many caring people in our lives that bring happiness to us.  I think it's a gift we should never take for granted.  

For today's card, I've used Artist Mo Manning's 'Splash' and added the sentiment from Simon Says Stamps for a special thank you card for a caring friend like that. 



To make this card, I sized the digital image to about 3" tall and printed her on Neenah 110# cardstock.  The Copic colors used are listed below for you reference. 

The decorative edging on the image and matting was done with the Gina Marie Designs Labels Six set.  The sentiment is from Loving Heart by Simon Says Stamps. As I was searching for a small umbrella brad to attach the sentiment to my card, I came across the larger metal umbrella in my stash.  I was thrilled that it fit the card perfectly ~ AND is one less thing going unused. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards. 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

CD Sunday ~ Challenge #81 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ March ~ Make You Smile 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge #178 

Penny Black ~ March Challenge  

Sweet Stampin ~ Use Older Stash 

The Three Muses ~ Yellow & Blue Challenge 

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics: 

Hat, Coat, Shoes: Y15, Y19, Sweater: BG04, B34, Dress: B21, Hair: E23, E25, Water: Various light blue flicks


Products:




6 comments:

  1. Your card is sure to make anyone smile, it's so cheery. Lovely colouring and a great sentiment.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image pam, and I love the way you found the brad to 'match'. An absolutely gorgeous card Pam
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at PBSC:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldn't want to receive a card like this!! Such a happy card!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun image and your colours are gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Pamela, your card is just lovely and the image is super cute! The brad is a great touch and always good to use something from your stash!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin' this fortnight, hope you join in again!
    Sarah
    Sweet STampin' DT

    ReplyDelete