Thursday, March 17, 2022

And a Hootie Owl to You!

 As we are all dressing in the green today I'd like to share a festive Good Luck Irish Hootie Owl with you today. 

This one is from Pattie Creations Etsy store. 



This is a fun little image to color and a quick card to make into an A2 size.  

I started by covering the front of the A2 card base with the cIover patterned paper.  I used my Copic markers for coloring (referenced below), and then die cut the edges with Gina Marie Designs X-Stitched Nesting Oval Die.  Using the next step larger die in that same set, I cut the coordinating tan mat to use behind the image.  After securing both on the card base, I added a black doodle line sticker to each side of the owl to indicate more of a branch under him.

And off in the mail he went! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge #59 

Digi Doodle ~ Challenge #47 ~ Perfect Pets & Animals 

Paper Funday ~ Challenge #39 

Shopping Your Stash ~ Challenge #466 ~ Spread Your Wings  

Try Stamping on Tuesday ~ Challenge #547 

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics:

Clover:YG67, G43, G12, G40, Owl: E31, E33, E19, E18, E17, E01, YG01, YR27, Hat: YG61, YG63, G82, G94, N8


Products:






7 comments:

  1. Pam, such a cute card! I don't exactly see our TSOT sketch or optional theme of metallics in it, but your coloring is beautiful! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute St. Paddy's Day Cards - the whole design works so well together. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Funday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card, a fun image and great papers! I have to admit I don't see our sketch here, or metallics, but a fun card for the day! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute card Pam, and so beautifully coloured and assembled
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun owl!! Charming...and perfect for our challenge!! Way to go shopping your stash. Thanks for playing long with our "spread your wings" challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little leprechaun owl Pam ~ I love how you interpreted the sketch, thank you for joining us at TSOT ~ Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww!! this is a super cute little owl, all dressed up for St. Patrick's Day. Love the background paper too.
    Thank you for playing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete