Friday, March 4, 2022

Dreams Come a Size Too Big

Today I'm sharing one of Graciellie Digital Designs called Magnolia Dreams.  I've made my card using two shades of Copic pink (RV55 and RV66) which coordinate with the stripe down the right side of the card.



I started by sizing the flower image to about 3" square and placing it so it would print only about 2/3rds  of the image on the bottom left corner of the card front.  I added the selected sentiment from the package and nested it close to the flower.  Once I completed the coloring then I die cut the Scalloped 'V' using My Favorite Things Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges Die.

I secured the horizonal stripe paper first then added the colored image on top.  After trimming any excess, then I added the three yellow enamel dots for the final touch. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.


 

6 comments:

  1. Stunningly beautiful card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Pam - love the colours and how you tied the stripes into the flower. Stunning colouring too!
    Thank you for sharing this exquisite card with us at Word Art Wednesday
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pam this is just BEAUTIFUL! LOVE that flower and you've showcased it beautifully! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, gorgeous colouring! Thanks for playing at The Crafting Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card. A pretty flower and lovely sentiment.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. grazie per aver partecipato a The Crafting Challenge Dt Manuela

    ReplyDelete