Friday, March 11, 2022

Go WILD!

Welcome to a new week's challenge at the Colour Crazy Challenge with our sponsor this week ~  Mirtillamente Digital Stamps. I've selected Crazy Paw: Monkey for my card.

 


  I've used my Copic markers for coloring and added fluffy clouds in the background with a cloud stencil and chalking ink.  The brown leaves around the edge are from Hero Arts Jungle Die frame die that I added to give the depth to the image. 

The 5 1/2" square card base that is covered in two layers - green and cinnamon cardstock.  Then I added the colored image turned like a diamond shape.   After adding the sentiments that are backed in green, I tied the 'silly monkey' ribbon on the side and stuck an enameled leaf at the knot using a heavy glue dot.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Carldz4galz ~ Challenge 168 ~ Zoo / Safari Animals 

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 90 ~ Use an Animal 

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 443 ~ Birthday Wishes  

Time Out Challenges ~ # 209 

The Mail Room ~ Challenge 160 ~ Animals

 Pam’s Pearls

Products:









 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Pam - love how you have not only 'added' to the image to frame it, but your mounting is also amazing
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great monkey and I love the co ordinating ribbon. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fun Pam and that ribbon is fabulous! What a great card!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope your will play along again this week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super fun card and I love how you had some ribbon with a monkey on to match! Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and definitely cute card. I love the ribbon. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun card and everything goes perfectly together. Thank you for playing along with The Male Room's Animal challenge. I hope to see you our new Dry embossing challenge too.

    ReplyDelete