Wednesday, March 16, 2022

This is the Day!

If you're like most, this is already a long week with the Daylight Saving time now in place again.  Our forecast here is 90% chance of rain for today  ~ so if we weren't already sleepy we are sure to be now!

But this cheerful little card is bound to bring a smile to you and the one who receives it! 




 This is one of the discontinued digital designs from C. C. Designs ~ Puddle Jumping Twila.  I sized her to about 3" tall and used Copic markers for coloring.  

The card base is an A2 size and I used Gina Marie Designs Labels Six dies for the patterned background mat and the completed image.  The sentiment is stamped from Stampabilities, Bible Verses and added as the last layer.  

Lastly I added the orange organza ribbon and tied a large flower button at the knot.

I hope my card today brings you joy as it did me while making it.  Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

C. C. Designs ~ March Facebook Challenge

Through the Craftroom Door ~ March  

Ike's World ~ Challenge 154- Tic Tac Toe (Ribbon/Sentiment/Flower)

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 121 

A Bit More Time to Craft ~ March 

Clever Dexter ~ Challenge 27 ~ Hello Spring 

Word Art Wednesday ~ #535-536

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics:

Hat, Coat, & Shoes: Y15, Y19, Dress: YR04, Pants: B97, B95, Hair: YR21, YR24, YR27, E39

Products:





2 comments:

  1. Oh what a cheerful card Pam, despite the weather Twila is so happy. Love the colour palette you have chosen. We are looking forward to rain over the weekend, as the end of summer has been very dry here.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful card, Pam. Sweet image and colors! Thanks so much for sharing with Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete