Thursday, August 26, 2021

Tell Cancer It Can

Today I'd like to share a card with you that I made recently for a good friend and her husband who are going through cancer treatments.

The image is  from The Paper Shelter, 'A Mesmerizing Fortune Teller' and the sentiment is from Cas-ual Friday, CF-51805.


 I sized this image to about 4" square and printed it on Neenah 110# cardstock.  The Copic markers that I used are referenced below.    

Once completed, I used the Whimsy Stamps Notched Stitched Dies for the edge of the image and the two mats. 

After stamping the sentiment on cardstock, I used the darker aqua cardstock and matted it also.  I cut a 6" square card base of coordinating lavender cardstock, then secured the layers as shown in the photo. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Classic Design Challenge ~ August 

Crafter's Cafe ~ August ~ Fantasy 

Creations in Pink ~ #36 

Morgan's Art World ~ #8 

Pearly Sparkles ~ #65 

The Fairy and the Unicorn ~ August 

CD Sunday ~ #67

Allsorts ~ Week 637/8 

The Paper Shelter ~ #450 Colour It


 

Pam's Pearls

Copics Used:

Hair: C1, B41, C3, C4, C5, C9, BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV02, BV04, Hair Wrap, BG78,BG75. Table, BV01, BV02, BV13, Ghost: C3, B41, Cloud: V91, V93, V91, Cape: W3, W5, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, Y26, Y28, Ball: BG13, BG15, RV17, Y28, Jewelry: RV17, Y26, BG13, Y28, Background: V01, V05, RV66

Products Used: 







 

 



9 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card for what you're friends are going through. I love the sentiment.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Pam. Brilliant words. I am sure your friends loved it. I send them my best wishes by the way.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for sharing your card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nicely done card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty creation for your friends, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I just love this sentiment! Great coloring as well!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!

    Jill
    Tiny Treasure Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous image and lovely project you have created.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pamela what a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card Pam which I'm sure will mean a lot to your friends and lift their spirits.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete