Friday, August 13, 2021

Bubbly Cheers!

 Happy Friday from the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog and our sponsor this week ~ Digi Doodle Studios. 

Today I've used 'BUBBLES' to make my sharing card as I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.  How about YOU? 



I sized this bubbly lady to about 5" x 3" and printed her on Neenah 110# cardstock. I used my Copic markers for coloring  and added a few deep purple punched 'dots' that were left from the previous card's die cutting.  I used a standard X-stitched rectangle die cut for the image and the purple liner.  Next I added the pink dotted swiss matting and a second purple liner and secured all the various layers on a folded white 8 1/2" x 11"of card stock.  Then I was able to trim leaving 1/8" around the edge, to make the completed card about 6 1/4" x 5 1/4".  It's large but this image needed a large card.  For the final touch I added the stitched fishtail 'Cheers!' which I also matted with purple.

Be sure to check out all the Design Team cards on the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog and add yours too!  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Creations ~ Challenge 424 

The Paper Shelter ~ Summer Break Challenge 

Watercooler Wednesday ~ Challenge 322 

Digi Choosday ~ Week 32

 

Pam's Pearls

Copics Used: Hair: YR21 YR24, YR27, E39, E59, Bubbles, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10, RV02, RV00, RV000, BV04, BV02, BV00, BV000, Y11, Y000, Y0000, Glass: BG000, V05, RV17, Hair Tie: BG13, RV02, RV52

Products:



  

 

 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Pam - love how you have coloured the 'bubbles' in the bath, or should that be overflowing the bath :).
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image, love how you've coloured the bubbles and the pink and purple matting is perfect, gorgeous card, thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously happy card. Love that hot pink and purple combo too.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete