Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Witch Please

Today I'd like to share one of the Halloween images from Picket Fence. This dainty little lady is from their 'Witch Please' clear stamp set. 



To make this card I stamped the image on an A2 sized card front of Neenah 110 weight.  I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used Black Soot Oxide Ink and a die cut stencil to make the random black clouds around the flying witch. Then I used the  Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers die for the edge of the colored image and also the black embossed background matting.  I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of white card stock and cut fishtails in each end.  I layered and secured the black mat, the colored image and the sentiment strip to the white card base. For the final touch I added several clear bling dots around the sky.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Challenge #46 ~ Anything Goes 

Dragonfly Dreams Challenge ~ Spooky/Cute  

Crafty Calendar Challenge ~ October Halloween  

Simon Says Monday Challenge ~ Spooky  

Angie's Digital Challenge #41 Halloween  

Cutie Pie Challenge #152

 

Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam

 

 Products used:







7 comments:

  1. Pam, this is so cute. We'd love to have you enter your card at the new Halloween challenge blog called Two Old Bats which just started today. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam. Did you mean to add this to the CD Sunday Plus Challenge? I can't see that you've used anything digital in the making of it.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute witch card! Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps! Angie-DT/Owner

    http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://angiescreationsblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/
    https://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's far too cute to be a witch ,a wonderful girly card thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sky is so perfect as a backdrop for this cute witch. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. We would love for you to enter this over at The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge. (Fantasy themed blog) Lisa DT https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love the cloud background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete