Tuesday, October 27, 2020

It's All A Bunch of Hocus Pocus

Today I'm tossing out an extra Halloween card from one of Jan's Digital Stamp Shop. I made this card using her Hocus Pocus set (which is currently on sale) for my teenage grandson.

He's always loves to receive mail and to watch all the scary TV shows and movies.  I think he will get a little laugh out of this card too.  Inside the greeting says 'Beware of people wearing MASKS!'

To make this card, I took the three different images  (set of three bottles, the skull, and the word sentiment) and layered them on a card base in Photoshop Elements.  I printed the card front on Neenah 110 # card stock and then used my Copic markers for coloring. Next I die cut the edges with the Pink and Main Rounded Stitched Rectangle die, then added the black and white washi tab vertically just past the image and glued the ends to the back.  I cut a black liner for this image before adding to the card front.  The card base is a standard Kraft A2 sized base,  I covered the front with the orange patterned paper, then offset the black image and added the black enamel dots.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Angie's Digital Stamps  Challenge #47 Halloween 

Dragonfly Dreams Challenge ~ #10 Spooky/Cute 

Crafty Challenge ~ October ~ Halloween 

Di's Digi Design ~ October/ Halloween 

My Time to Craft ~ Challenge #443 Halloween 

Sheepski Design #43 Halloween 

Two Old Bats ~ Let's Have Fun ~ Halloween Jump Start 

Always Fun Challenge #186 ~ Anything Goes

 

Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam

Products Used:









 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Great design and combination of images to create this fun Halloween card, I'm sure your grandson will love it- hope the warning inside doesn't scare him TOO much :))
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW ... great card Pam! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our *NEW* Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back next month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam: Thanks for entering your Halloween themed card to the current fortnight challenge at MTTC blog! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card card. Thank you for joining our spooky or cute challenge at Dragonfly Dreams this month.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, what a great Hocus Pocus card, perfect for Halloween. Thank you for joining us at SheepSki Designs and good luck with your entry. Gail DT

    ReplyDelete