Wednesday, October 21, 2020

When I Am Grateful

 Today I'd like to share one of the larger background flower stamps from Picket Fence Stamps.  For this card I have used their  large sunflower from the Face the Sun set.



I used my Misti to stamp this image on Neenah 110 # card stock and then used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used Gina Marie Designs In and Out Cut Stud Dot Square die for the edging of the colored image, then added the Kraft edging matting paper.  

I covered the 5" card base with the green gingham matting paper then added the colored image and Kraft matting.   On a piece of white card stock I stamped the word Grateful and used the die that comes with this stamp.  I really like the way the larger die makes the stamp appear to have a shadowed effect. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Shopping our stash ~ #431 

Use Your Stuff ~ Challenge # 408 

Creative Fingers Blog Challenge #195 

 

Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam

Products Used:







 

 



3 comments:

  1. Super cute. Thanks for playing with us at UYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, what a beautiful card, that sunflower stamp is incredible. thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (autumn!) STASH with us this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is awesome and your colouring fantastic! WOW! Thanks for playing along with us at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete