Sunday, October 4, 2020

She is Clothed in Strength

Today I'm here with the Design Team from the international Corrosive Challenge Blog.  One of our sponsors for the month of October is Fabrika Fantasy.  

For my project card, I selected their Summer Fairy image. Here's my completed card, then a few details about making the card.



I started by sizing the image to fit an A2 card horizontally.  Placing her vertically doesn't allow room beside her for the sentiment, assuming you are using an A2 card base.  I printed the image on Neenah 110# card stock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  When done, I die cut the edges of the Penny Black's Elegant Stitching.   Next I used the Misti to hold the front of the card and allow me to stamp the scripture sentiment on the right side.  I secured the image to the purple mat, then tied the peach organza ribbon and bow to those two pieces.  Once secured then I added the image, mat, and bow to my orange card base. Lastly, I added Diamond Stickles to her necklace to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Creations - Sept

Watercooler Wednesday #291  

Word Art Wednesday ~ 458-459 

Crafty Sentiments #29 Anything Goes  

Digi Chooseday Week #39  

Classic Design Classic - October #10  

 

Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam

Products Used:







 

 

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Pam! Lovely colouring! A very special card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment and beautiful coloring! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with this image - I have it and really love it. Pairing it with the sentiment was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. Nice work. Looks great.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and a wonderful scripture. Thanks so much for sharing with us, Pam. I'm super grateful for you and the wonderful art you share with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. So sweet. Thanks for entering PD Digichooseday. Madison

    ReplyDelete