Thursday, October 29, 2020

How 'bout Them

Time for a little bit of FUN with today's card.  I hope you will laugh with me and not be offended.  A very special friend of mine has reached the big 5-0 and not just any image would work for her special birthday card!


While Polkadoodles 'Zimmer Frame ~ Funny Old Bag' is truly hilarious, the punch line sets the card off for sure!



Yep!  

BOOTS!  

So if you make one of these, be sure those BOOTS are sparkling and EYE catching!  It's sure to be a Hit!

I did use Copic markers for my coloring and also the Penny Black Elegant Stitching dies for the edging.  The silver mirror dots are from Gina Marie Designs and can be purchased at Wholesale Crafting Supplies.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Creative Moments ~ Challenge #201 ~ Anything Goes  

Watercooler Wednesday ~ Challenge #295 

Arty Divas ~ Challenge #30 

Digi Choosday Challenge ~ Week 43 

Path of Positivity ~ Girl Power 

All Fun ~ Challenge #18 

Allsorts ~ #595 Celebrations

 

Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam

Products Used:









9 comments:

  1. LOL it definitely is a different image but it does make a fun and humorous birthday card and I am sure it had your friend laughing.
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, it's lovely to see you at Allsorts Celebrations theme this week, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK! What's bad is I can relate some days. Ha ha! It's a good fun birthday card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! Hilarious! I need to CASE for my sister's Birthday 🎂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card...it definitely made me laugh! Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Pam. That is absolutely hilarious. Thanks so much for entering your card over at the Path of Positivity Challenge! Good luck in the draw.

    Lisa D.,
    Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a funny card, love the surprise sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Path of Positivity. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project! So fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT
    You can also find me on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not offended at all. Love the card

    ReplyDelete