Sunday, January 12, 2020

Unexpected Miracles

Good Morning!  I ordered this new Unity stamp on the spur of the moment, not even sure I really liked it.  It caught my eye and hopped in the cart but I had my doubts about it to be honest.  So when I inked it up yesterday, it about took my breath, seriously.  It really speaks to me about change, grace, and miracles. I found myself with four sentiments in hand; having a tough time deciding on which one to add!  I hope you like today's card as much as I do.

This is Unity Stamps' Life Should Be, by designer Angie Blom.


To make today's card, I stamped the image on Neehan 110# card stock and colored it with Copic Markers.  I taped it down with washi tape and then added Oxide inks for the background.  I used, Fossilized Amber, Worn Lipstick and Orange Marmalade. 

Next I wanted to add a Bokeh technique to the background.  I used a standard stencil that had several different size circles, a piece of foam, and Moonlight White pigment Ink by Brilliance. (Note: Any white ink would work for this technique.)  I randomly added the white dots around the background, overlapping some and allowing some to go partially off the edge. You do need to set this aside for a few minutes to dry or heat it with your embossing gun to dry it.

 Then I die cut this piece using one of the Gina Marie Designs Nesting Label #2 dies. I used a side fold A2 white card base and covered it with an orange shimmer mat, slightly smaller.  To finish the card I added a white double organza bow. 

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today too! 
Blessings for your Sunday my sweet friend, 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

Copics Used:  RV02, Y13, Y15, Y18, Y19, Y378, E25

Product Used:




1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful stamp, and card Pam - your work is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete