Wednesday, January 8, 2020

The Best Love Story

What better way to start off the new year than with a Wedding card.  I made this one for my nephew and his bride using Stamping Bella's Love Story Squidgies.



To make this card, I stamped the image on Neenah 110# card stock and colored with Copic markers.  I die cut the completed image with Gina Marie Design's Pleated Lace Circle die.  The card base is 6" square with a black mat, then a striped vellum mat that were cut using Tattered Lace Square Nested Pearl Beading dies.  I mounted the two cut dies first, then added the white organza bow and tied on the left side.  Then I added the image and the sentiment on top of the ribbon to complete the card. 

Thanks for stopping by today and helping me wish this sweet couple the very best life together!

I'll be entering this card in the following challenge(s) also: 



Serving a Risen Savior ~ 
Pam 

Copics Used:
Skin: E000, YR0000,  RV0000, E50, E51, Her Hair: Y21, E41, Y06, Gown, B000, Headband: R37, B02,  His hair: E23, E25, Suit: N0-N7, Bow Tie & Hat Bank, R27, R37. 

Products Used: 














2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Pam - and so beautifully coloured. Love the image, it's a really fun one, and balanced with the sentiment makes for a wonderful card
    Blessings
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling little couple, so delighted with themselves on their special day, Pamela. It's a lovely card and so beautifiully colored! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete