Wednesday, January 22, 2020

By God's Grace Alone

When the stamp for today's card came in, I was amazed at the size of it.  It is huge and the image is beautiful!  It is a clear stamp by Picket Fence Studio, and is named Lily Bouquet (F108).

Here's the card I made using the stamp. 


I used a 6 x 6 piece of Neenah 110# card stock and my Misti to position and stamp the image with Momento Archival ink. Then I stamped the sentiment near the flowers using Versafine ink.

  I used Copic markers (referenced below) to color the flowers and leaves.  When completed,  I used the  Whimsy Stamps, Notched Square dies to cut the finished image.  I mounted the green background paper on a 6" card base, then added the image and three enameled dots.  Inside the card I used the stamp from the set, 'This too shall pass'.

Thank you for stopping by today. 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
 Copics Used:
Y13, Y15, Y17, Y18, Y38, YG61, YG63, YG67

Product Used:

















1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous crd Pam - love the image and how you have used it - the mounting is perfect - interesting, but leaving the stamp to take the eye.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete