Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Fishes Here ~ Fishes There





Just about every day when I open the blinds to the new day, I am greeted by fishermen.  Kinda a neat thought, but I promise, it took a lot of getting use to.

Today's card is from Pink & Main, Best Fishes, and reminds me of my daily view.



I stamped the image on Neenah 110# card stock and used Copic markers for coloring.  I used Gina Marie Designs Nested Labels #2 for the image and the red mat.    I added these to a polka dotted card base and topped it with a fish tail sentiment tag.

Challenges entered: 

Thank you for stopping by today. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 


Products Used:









2 comments:

  1. cute card! I love that image and the layered border around it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Card!Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
    luck with your entry.

    Robin DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
    pot.com.au/

    e card!

    ReplyDelete