Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Dreams Take Us Forward

When I read the new Art Impression Hugs & Kisses Blog Challenge, I knew exactly which stamp I wanted to use ~ Love Birds!

I've used this image several times for anniversary cards, valentine cards, and other special events.  It's perfect with many different sentiments. 


For this card, after stamping on Neenah 110# cardstock  and coloring with Copic markers, I carefully cut away the area from the top of the park bench, around the image, to the other side of the park bench. 

I cut a circle out of a scrap of this multi tear dropped paper and tucked it under the colored image, then glued it lightly to the image.   The sentiment (from Unity Stamp Co.) is stamped on a white card stock and added to the teal mat on the A2 card base.  Then I added the image with the rain 'circle'.  

What a sweet sentiment Unity came up with ~ 

Memories take us back.... what would we be without our memories?

Dreams take us forward.... how wonderful it is that we can dream of wonderful things to come.

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used:
Her~ Hair: N0, N3, N5, Coat V91, V93, V95, Vine Multiliner.   Him ~ Skin: E51, Pants: W3, Shoes, E23, E25, Coat BG90, BG93, Hat : BG93, BG96.  Bench E08, E09, E19, Shadow W3, Umbrella BG11, BG23, BG34

Products Used:









2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Pam - love that couple and you have used them beautifully here. The 'raindrops' on the angle are perfect
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful image and I LOVE the raindrop background paper you used. What a sweet card. Thank for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete