Friday, October 11, 2019

Sweet Pumpkin Surprise

In honor of Whimsy's 31 Nights of Halloween, I've done today's card using Kitty 'n Pumpkin, by artist Krista Heij-Barber.


I used my Copic Markers to color the image and then die cut using the Gina Marie  Designs Wonky Stitched Square die.   The sentiment is from Polka Dot Orchard's Halloween Luck Digital set.  I matched an orange and yellow striped paper to the pumpkin's colors and mounted it on a standard A2 card base.  Then  I added a gray mat to both pieces for contrast, and added them to the card base to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been working on.   Your comments are always welcome. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment