Monday, October 14, 2019

Good Friends Are Like Snowflakes

Today's card is made using Unity Stamps' Christine Girl by designer Angie Blom.   



For this card I started in reverse order by finding a piece of paper I liked then matching my Copic markers to the paper for my coloring. I chose not to ground her in snow since we don't usually have the beautiful wintry mix.  Instead I used W3 closes to the image and W2 out just a little, giving her shadow grounding.  

I used the Gina Marie X-stitched rectangle die for both the mat and the image.  I also used Gina Marie gray enamel dots.  A matching organza ribbon was added to complete the card. 

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been working on.  Your comments are always welcome.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam  

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful image and so beautifully coloured Pam - love how you have kept the rest of the card relatively simple to show case her so stunningly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete