Saturday, September 14, 2019

'Wet' Doggy Kisses

I can't help but think of this doggy chasing his tail around in circles as I made this get well card for a challenge using CIRCLES.   You know he would be all excited and just ready to give you bunches of 'Wet' Doggy Kisses to make you feel  better!


A quick and simple Copic colored image using E21/E23 for the dog, B00 /B01 for the water, W3 /W2 for the shadow, and R35/R37 for his tongue.  I used Gina Marie Designs Stitched In and Out Wonky Circle Dies for the image and a standard straight circle die for the sentiment.  After assembling then I added a thick coating of glossy accents to his tongue and set aside to dry overnight before preparing to mail.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I'm working on tonight.
Your comments are always welcomed. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

Products Used:




2 comments:

  1. Love all your circles in this sweet (and wet) card Pam - love his sloppy looking glossy tongue :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be one of my favorite stamp sets from Ai. I love how you used the circle to frame your little pup, he is adorable! All that stitching details make this a really fun card. Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your creations on the Art Impressions Blog for Challenge #266, Use Circle!

    ReplyDelete