Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Coffee With My Sweet Friend

I have been anxiously waiting to post today's card, to show you my first card using one of Colorado Craft Company's (CCC)  "Legs" stamps.
It's a fun posting also as this card was made and sent to a friend of 40 plus years!  
Happy Birthday today to Ann!!!



This image is CCC's Friends  & Coffee clear stamp. Although I selected a sentiment from Unity Stamp Co, this set comes with six great friend sentiment stamps.

To make this card, I stamped the image on 110# Neenah card stock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  If you don't use Copics, I'm sure you will be amazed that there are 30 different markers used for this image!  I love the detail CCC has given to this image which allows tons of opportunities to shade.  I used Gina Marie Designs Loopy Square die for both the image and the sentiment.  The sentiment was overlapping too much onto the image, so I trimmed the top and both sides and left the bottom as a fringe.  On the blue stripped background piece, I used Whimsy Stamps Stitched Border Die around the edge before adhering to the 5 1/2" square card base.  Once assembled, I added the enamel dots, from Gina Marie Designs, and the white organza bow as the finishing touches. 

Thanks for stopping by today to see what's on my desk.  Your comments are always welcome. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

Copics Used:
Bricks: E07, E08, E09, E17, E18; Table: E23, E25, C4, C5; Stools: C5, C6, C7, Skin: E000, E51, E53; Right Gal ~ Shirt: BV02, BV63, BV66; Jeans B41, B45, B91; Boots: E31, E35
Left Gal ~ Dress: R20, R21, R22, R14; Shoes R14; Flooring E70, E71, E74, Light Y21, BV02, BV63, Mugs: BV02, BV63, Food, Y21, C4

Products Used:
 



1 comment:

  1. What a fun stamp Pam, and a beautiful card! Your colouring is amazing, and I do love the final results, so it is worth the investment of time to colour it so well.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete